Pine Court is a group of 10 close care flats in the grounds of Belford house and provides accommodation for more independent living. It was built in 2006 and since then has proved to be a great success.
Each flat is made up of 2 bedrooms, a sitting room, a kitchen, a bathroom and small garden. There are various benefits for the residents of Pine Court being:
- Call bells in every flat linked to Belford House
- Fire alarms in every flat and all communal areas linked to Belford House
- The facility to have meals from Belford House
- An on site manager for 6 hours a day, five days a week
- Activities such as coffee mornings and scrabble afternoons
- Regular resident meetings
- Large communal area for the residents to be able to socialise and hold functions
Pine Court has grown into a lovely friendly community ably managed by Valerie Allibone who moved over from being a senior care assistant in Belford House when Pine court was first built.
Please see our current availability of rooms and flats for sale or rent in Pine Court.